CHEST Immersion | Forum
from our leading experts.
CHEST Immersion Forum is an intensive, 1- or 2-day, hands-on learning experience specifically designed for sales and marketing professionals.
Led by top medical experts using the latest educational technology, Forum delivers key insights about diagnosis, treatment, and the patient journey.
Whether conducted at CHEST headquarters or your preferred venue, every Forum leverages the educational tools developed at CHEST’s nationally accredited Innovation, Simulation, and Training Center.
Once your team has participated in a Forum, they will feel more confident—ready to engage clinicians at a higher level and drive more productive conversations.
“The faculty that was assembled was so impressive. It was not lost on my team that they were being trained by the top global thought leaders, including those who write the guidelines. The session was, without question, the best training program I have been a part of in my 20-year career in the industry (mostly pulmonary).”— General manager at a major pharmaceutical company
CHEST Forum is offered in settings that best suit your team:
How could an advanced learning opportunity be any easier to arrange? Send your team members to CHEST’s Glenview, IL headquarters to attend a pre-scheduled Forum Central in our 3,200-square-foot auditorium. Guided by leading experts in the topic at hand, participants will go hands on, exploring disease management using the latest clinical innovations and educational technology. Your team members will engage directly with top clinicians, step into simulated clinical scenarios, interact with state of the art medical technology, meet peers from other backgrounds or specializations, and be challenged to address tough problems or topics in breakout sessions.
Learning objectives from a recent CHEST Clinical Immersion Forum on the subject of COPD:
- Understand current methods, techniques and procedures used in diagnosis of COPD
- Understand current COPD treatment options
- Understand the clinical decision making process in diagnosis and management of COPD
- Understand how COPD guidelines are used in clinical practice
- Gain insight into the future of COPD with respect to phenotypes, comorbidities, and emerging and future targets of therapy
- Describe how changes in reimbursement and value based payment models may pay providers and patients
Learning objectives from a recent CHEST Clinical Immersion Forum on the subject of asthma:
- Describe anatomy of the lung, distinguishing airways from lung tissue
- Define asthma, identify who is likely to develop it, and how to diagnose it
- Describe the mechanisms of airway inflammation and obstruction in asthma and how they influence treatment
- Define “phenotypes” of asthma
- Review current treatment guidelines for asthma
Do you like everything you’ve heard about Forum Central, but want the same experience in a place or at a time more convenient for your team? We can do that. Tell us your ideal dates, and we will collaborate with you to schedule a Forum strictly for your team members. If coordinating travel to our headquarters is a challenge, we can bring our Forum to your preferred venue—either your headquarters or a medical institutional partner near you. Even when we take Forum Choice on the road to suit your needs, our expert instructors will work to leverage the tools developed at our Innovation, Simulation, and Training Center.
Looking for something very special? Challenge us. We can develop advanced versions of existing curricula specifically for your senior team members or new courseware and experiences focused on topics or disease states more relevant to your company. No matter what your goals, we can custom tailor a Forum for you.